The site is located within the Hertfordshire village of Brent Pelham. The site clearly served as a farmhouse with the farmyard to the rear. The house is flanked on each side by a dual range of barns to the rear, one of which is linked to the house. The oldest part of this fine Grade II Listed timbered house is believed to date back to about 1525, although there have been quite a number of later additions. The adjoining barn is of a similar age. Planning permission and Listed Building consent were granted in April 2017 and comprised, the conversion of the existing barn, to provide a Studio and Family Bathroom on the ground floor and Guest Bedroom on the first floor. Additional alterations were also approved to the main house. Work started on site in the Autumn of 2017.